Pourty Potty Blue
When emptying a conventional potty you have to pour the pee and/or the poo over the area where the child sits and pee dribbles down the side of the potty and can go everywhere.
The Pourty Potty has a unique pouring duct and anti-drip lip. You can pour the poo and pee through the duct out of the back of the Pourty potty away from where your toddler sits or touches with no messy dribbles. Simply clean by refilling the Pourty potty with water and pouring it out of the back of the potty again.
The two sides of the back rest of the Pourty potty offer ample support to your child if they do lean back and are shaped for maximum comfort.
We have received consistent feedback that children find the Pourty comfortable to sit on. The Pourty is larger and has a wider flatter seating area than most one piece potties, but it is a little lower than some of the two piece and 3-in-1 potties. This allows the child to get into a good position to wee and poo. Medical evidence shows that squatting is the best position for emptying bladder and bowels efficiently and healthily.
- A wide flat seat which is comfortable for boys and girls to sit on and helps limit the red ring that children can get around their bottom when they have been sitting on the potty for a long time
- A high splash guard to help prevent boys and girls from peeing over the top of the front of the potty
- A sturdy plastic that gives children confidence that it will hold their weight and reduces the risk that the potty will stick to their bottom when they stand up.
Made in UK
- PCT patent application number: PCT/GB2009/051677
- EC Design registration number: 001181960-0001